Posted on August 17, 2018
||Representing the Valley of the Sun, Valley Partnership is an advocacy group that supports responsible growth and development within the greater Phoenix Metro area. The cornerstone of this organization is its annual community project. Valley Partnership and its sponsors have successfully completed thirty projects and contributed over $3.5 million dollars to various non-profits since the late 1980s. Collaborating with Valley Partnership, Norris Design has helped to make a lasting impact for those in need while investing in the community and leaving a positive legacy. Norris Design provided pro bono services to these non-profits:
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul – Urban Farm
- Norris Design Project Manager Kaylynn Rewerts led the Phoenix design team and Valley Partnership community project committee in master planning, landscape and irrigation design to provide the farm with much-needed infrastructure. Additionally, Norris Design Associate Greg Rowan and his wife (and local artist) Keely Finucane designed and painted an inspirational mural for the Farm.
- Sunshine Acres – “FIT Park”
- Norris Design provided irrigation design to support a new fitness trail, multi-purpose turf field, and nearby areas.
- Florence Crittenton Scottsdale Girls Ranch (Young Women Care Facility)
- Norris Design Associate Greg Rowan and Keely Finucane designed and painted an inspirational mural for this facility as well.
- Arizona Foundation for the Handicapped – Perry Rehab Facility (Adult Day Program Center)
- Norris Design provided landscape and irrigation design for a sensory/therapy garden for adults with disabilities.